Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Running on empty, with a full tank of stress

The past month has been filled with work stress and I've been doing my best to run through it. Work has been stressful, as I'm sure it is for most people. I love my job, but sometimes working so hard just wears me down and I just want to have a power cry. Maybe this is all because I am not training for a marathon - that always proves as a good stress reliever and distraction. Luckily, after the holidays, the training will commence and all will be well again. I'll have sore legs to complain about :)

Running wise, I'm just taking the same routes over and over lately. I think this is something I have control over and it's comforting to know what I can expect. On the weekends, I usually head over the Golden Gate Bridge. Seeing all of the tourists, bikers and runners always makes me calm.

1 comment:

René said...

Hang in there! Hot tubs are also nice and calming.