Monday, June 28, 2010

Melting in the east coast, about to be married!

I can't believe how fast the last year has flown by. Since I got engaged last July, I ran two marathons, a 1/2 marathon, left my job, started a new job and planned a wedding. I had all of these grand work out plans for the time leading up to the wedding including a 25 pound weight lost plan. I only got about 10 pounds off for good (5 went before the marathon but has since come back) but I feel good about it. I've been working out since the last marathon but not as much as I'd like. My running plans are up in the air a bit. Hoped to run this week but it's been 95 plus for the last few days in Philadelphia, and that's too hot for me. I walked the dog down the street but we both gave up - it was that hot.

After the wedding, I plan on hoping back on the running wagon - still planning on running the NYC marathon this fall, and my new job has a gym!

No comments: