Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update

I haven't really had much of a routine for the last few months. It all started in April, when I left the company I had worked at for almost five years. All of a sudden I went from getting up early to run, driving 42 miles to work, working all day, driving home, wedding planning, going to bed, repeat. Then I looked for a job, finished wedding planning, started a new job, took off to get married, went on a honeymoon and then returned to my great new job. Now I am back, and my running hasn't quite gotten back to being part of the schedule. It should certainly be - I don't have a drive anymore, I have a gym with a shower at work - I could even run to work if I wanted! Still, hasn't quite happened. I am supposed to run the NYC Marathon, but I'm not really sure if that can happen right now. I'm going to NY for Thanksgiving, so that's a lot of traveling in one month. And, everyone at work is running the US Half in San Francisco that same day, so decisions, decisions.

The cool thing is that there are women at work who run doing the day and I ran with them last week - it was great to run during the work day! I even ran with Sarah this weekend. Things are starting to feel back on schedule.

No comments: