Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Long Run is back!

Happy Fall! That means amazing weather in San Francisco and some hot running weather. The last few weeks my foot has been hurting pretty bad for some reason (first real running "injury" I would say) so I've been pretty lazy - but today, I couldn't help but push it a little bit and try for a long run. Me and my new running buddy Rebecca ran through the Presidio on trails that I don't normally run on (through the new campground!) and over the Golden Gate bridge and back to Sports Basement. Was very hot but it felt nice to get a long run in.

I have some new running buddies from my new job so that's given me some extra motivation when my foot is feeling ok (but I miss Sarah!). Tomorrow we are doing a 5 mile race so hopefully I won't be last!
I really hot to get back in shape over the next few weeks. I miss it.

No comments: