Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bang your head

People ask me if I am nervous about Sunday's "run" (MARATHON), I say it's nerves more than feeling nervous. To me, nervous is something that you are aware of, where nerves just kind of sneak in when you are doing other things. For example, I banged my head the last two days very stupidly. Luckily, I am combating the nerves by keeping busy working, watching Big Brother, and one trip to Kabuki with my friend Lora. She is a fellow runner who convinced me to go to Dosa last night (where I banged my head again). It was nice to get out. I feel like the last few weeks of marathon training makes you feel like a recluse.

Just a few more days to go until Sunday - water, carbs, potassium and protein are my best friends. And hopefully sleep...

1 comment:

Lora said...

you just want to get onto headbanger's ball...