Monday, August 10, 2009

Back in the pool!

Saturday I went for a 60 minute easy run along Chrissy field and I was not the only one out there enjoying the heat and sunshine. The See Jane Run runners were out there preparing for the triathlon in September. I plan on doing the triathlon the week before that one and have not really started training yet, so that was a good reminder that I have to get on it!

Sunday I went to the beach in Marin for some much needed relaxation (yeah, life is hard) and then I went for a 30 minute swim at the JCC. I slept so soundly last night. I forgot how wonderful swimming is...

2 comments:

René said...

Thanks for the tip on JCC - I noticed they have swim clinics there!

Jenica said...

yeah it's pretty quiet on Sunday afternoons, especially when the weather is nice. Do you mostly swim in the ocean?