Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bricks!

This week is still sort of a rest week before training for the Philly Marathon, although I have also designated it as the first week of Tri Training. I don't know if any of this is a good idea, and during today's run I contemplated not doing one of those events (if not both of those events). I took my first crack at a Brick Workout this morning. After biking for 30 minutes my legs did feel heavy during a 30 minute run. It could be the fact that I haven't had enough water, or that biking just makes my legs heavy (need to get in shape). I also thought about Ironmans (not that I am training for one!) - in an Ironman people run a marathon after swimming a long distance and biking 100 miles so I should be able to get my butt in gear for a tri. I think it will be a challenge.

1 comment:

Sarah Woulfin said...

Heya, make sure you're getting enough water, protein & carbs!!