Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daylight savings

Started out the week an hour late - for some reason, the daylight savings change messed up my fragile schedule and it took me until Thursday to figure out when I should get my butt out of bed. I ended up doing two workouts in one on Thursday - ran 4 miles with Dan and then 5 800's along Chrissy field during another 8.5 miles. We got up very early so I was able to get this all done and still get to work at a respectable hour! Friday I ran the tempo and managed to still get all of the miles in at my pace zone. The track workouts are still a struggle for me though.

Right now I am getting ready for a 14 miler with 6 miles at pace. Sarah is away this week so I will be running solo. Can't wait until she come back - running buddies are a big motivator!

No comments: