Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Music is my boyfriend

I used to always run with music and then at some point, I just wanted silence. I've been going back and forth recently between being bored with my own thoughts, or bored with my music. I think this happens when you run 40 plus miles a week and only run with a buddy one or two times week. Today, my ipod was charged and music motivated me during 12 miles - the sunny weather and scenery helped. I loved running over the bridge today and saying hi to the workers who were driving on the walkway in little cars. I didn't even mind the bikers who narrowly miss me (literally not emotionally) as they commute to work.

I have a 20  miler on Saturday and I'm hoping to download some new music. Sarah will be away so I will be chasing the miles by myself.

No comments: