Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lazy Legs

Oh tired and lazy legs, you better rest up! I'm catching up on sleep, wedding planning, Survivor Watching and generally overworking and taking a rest from long week day runs. I am allowed to for this week and next week leading up to the marathon. I only have one tempo left (tomorrow) and some short runs. I'm hoping to head out today on a 5 miler, but other than that, we are in the home stretch.

After the marathon, I will follow Sarah's bootcamp schedule that she made for us. I want to get in shape for my wedding, and I think she just likes following a schedule :)

It may actually rain for the marathon which is kinda weird for California in May, but at least it won't be hot!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Rain on the Avenue of the Giants in late April/early May is par for the course. Last year it rained straight up to marathon day, cleared up FOR THE DAY, then rained after. We got lucky last year, perhaps it will happen two years in a row.

Jenica said...

didn't know that Greg! Rain always adds a little more excitement! i ran the Philadelphia marathon in the rain and cold one year in shorts. see you there!