Monday, May 25, 2009

Still Running

The last two weeks have been a little off schedule - Bay to breakers was on a Sunday so last week was a bit thrown off, and this week I will run 4 days in a row. I'm trying to take it one day at a time, not overwhelming myself with the whole week's running schedule. Today I got back from a very fun time in Chicago and managed to do my tempo run on Sunday there - it was warm and muggy but it was fun to run in different "terrain." I got to do a loop that took me twice around the Ferrara Pan factory that makes Lemon Heads and other candy. There was only one hill that was a bridge over the highway. I am still struggling to keep up a decent pace on the medium runs, especially in the heat. Today's 60 minute run was better - the cool foggy air of San Francisco felt good and my legs felt much better. Seems like after a warm day of running they feel better. Strange.

Tomorrow is an easy run and then track on Wednesday...

No comments: