Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cold, windy, raining and a rainbow!

Weather was at its most interesting again today. I didn't know what to wear or expect but it kept me going during the tempo. Again, I put off my speed workout until the day after a long run - silly to do this I know, but I've been taking advantage of Sundays as run days more lately. The tempo went well. I'm hoping for a 2:10 or 2:15 1/2 marathon in Feb (Kaiser half) so that's what I'm using to figure out my tempo times.

Also ran again with Dan which was nice. After we went to Sports Basement and I finally broke down and bought running capris - I'm the type of person to run in shorts all year long in San Francisco, but it seems really cold lately and I think my legs deserve a warm up. Should be motivation for my next run, probably on Tuesday.

Saturday I ran in Oakland with Sarah. I've been doing all of my long runs alone, so it was nice to get lost in our chats and my pace was faster which was nice. I felt a little tired after but still managed to run today. I'm taking tomorrow off from running :)

No comments: