Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's cold outside!

Ran in the new capris, gloves, long sleeved top this morning. Felt like I was on the east coast except for the lack of sarcasm in the air (I heart sarcasm). My legs never seemed to warm up and I don't think my brain did either because I was supposed to run 75 mins, but during the return trip back (from the out and back) I had thought that I had to run for 1 hour 25 mins which is 85 mins, so I thought that I must have ran back a lot quicker. Felt good about that and did a few extra hills,   until my brain finally warmed up and I realized that I was supposed to run until 1 hour 15 mins. Duh. At least I got a little extra millage in.

The prognosis on the capris is that they are probably great for normal Bay Area weather, but not this east coast coldness we've been having. I took a very long hot shower to warm up and then overdressed for work.

No comments: