Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last run of 2009!

Back on the West Coast! Loved taking a break and discovering a new park to run in, but I am so excited for 2010! Hit Lake Street with Dan for a 5 mile run that included Mountain Lake Park. I took it easy, figuring this is the last week for any excuses. 2010 will be about NO EXCUSES.

My running related New Year's resolutions will be:

1. PR in a marathon (better than 4:51). Should be possible with Sarah's training schedule!
2. PR in a 1/2 marathon (better than 2:20)
3. Add 2 or 3 days of strength training a week.
4. Improve my pace. This one is a little abstract, but I just want to generally push myself to be faster. If I can keep up with Sarah on regular long runs, (non pace) that would be good.



Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Woulfin said...

I think you're going to PR around 10 times this year!