Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Falling behind

That's the trend in my life right now. I was ahead of the game when it came to wedding planning, work, running and this blog (or at least keeping up with all those things) and now I feel a bit swamped. Some of it has to do with the weather and the rest has to do with the fact that I like to tackle many things at once. Ok, now that the venting is over, let me give an update on marathon training.

Last week was a hailing, raining, tornado warning, thundering beast but I managed to get all of my runs in and have an enjoyable long run with Sarah! This week I gave in to the weather (and my job) and didn't run yesterday. This morning I ran at 6am (not the norm for me) so I could get into work and prepare for a meeting. Now I'm a run behind and wondering if I should give up my rest day on Thursday, or run on Sunday?? I think I'll wing it. Tomorrow is the first track workout of training and I am so looking forward to the track and to Arizmendi!

1 comment:

Sarah Woulfin said...

I'll need a muffin after our next track workout :P