Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Lazing About

I really wanted to have a relaxing Sunday, and I can say that I got what I wished for. Yesterday I work up early and went running at the Iron Horse Trail with Sarah. She gave me a run for my money, literally. If I had money in my pockets, it would have flown out :) Her long run pace is almost 2 minutes faster than mine and I did my best to keep up. It was almost better than my 1/2 marathon PR when we got to the 13.1 mile marker (according to my Garmin). We are running the Kaiser Half next weekend so I am hoping that I am well trained for a good PR.

Tomorrow is a 10 miler but the rest of the week is fairly mellow so we can taper a bit. I know after the half the training is going to ramp up, so I am going to enjoy this week as best as I can.

No comments: