Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday 12!

Misty fog welcomed me into Golden Gate Park during my 12 mile run this morning, and not much else. Many people have off today and MLK was closed in the park to cars so it made it a little spooky. Luckily on the way back, people were starting to get up and walk dogs, babies and themselves so that was good. My legs were very tired and didn't seem to wake up until right around 5 1/2 miles as I was heading down the great highway. They took naps on the way back a little bit too so I had to try and keep them awake. I think Saturday's 16 miles, and then two days later another 12 miles = fatigue in the gams. I am glad that we are building our weekly mileage and I know this will help me in the long run (literally) but for now I am a bit sleepy at work and can't wait for lunch.

Tomorrow is 7 miles, hill workout on Wed, and then a tempo on Friday leading up to 18 on Saturday!

No comments: