Thursday, February 18, 2010

Warm and Foggy days

I've lived in San Francisco for over 10 years, but I've never seen it as foggy as it's been the last two mornings. Yesterday there was a small plane crash (so sad) I think due to fog and this morning I saw a bad accident on 280. This reminds me that I need to slow down and calm down and enjoy life. I know that's cheesy, but it's hard sometimes to remember these things when work, life and hard workouts (poor me!) get in the way.

Due to the plane crash, there was no electricity in Palo Alto, so I got to drive back to San Francisco and work from home. I enjoyed the warm weather and my cat got to sit on the deck and bask in the sun. I did the hill workout just as the sun was setting which was nice. My legs are really feeling it right now. I think I need to drink water, ice them and stretch over the next few weeks.

Happy running and happy Thursday!

No comments: