Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Running continues....

Is is Wednesday already? I am heading to the east coast tomorrow for VACATION! I can't wait and will be excited to report on my running travels over the next week or so. This week so far I went on a 50 minute easy run over my well traveled Lake Street route. Yesterday I ran down Presidio to the Golden Gate Bridge and to the Marina and back home - was about a 9 mile jaunt. The weather was perfect and so many runners were out and about. I got energy just watching them. After about 5 miles I felt pretty warmed up and have noticed that my medium pace is getting faster. Tomorrow I have a 15 mile run that I plan on doing over the Golden Gate Bridge and around the Presidio. I need to tackle some hills. Luckily in San Francisco it's harder to not find hills.

No comments: